RE: SUNSAT HT success!

Following on from Bobs message:

I have an APRS Satellite gateway running here in Australia.

Any station that is in Sunsat's footprint at the same time as VK3JFK-10 can
uplink at 1200 or 9600 bps and with the right UIPath will be down linked on
to the local VHF channel. The local Igate will then gate your packet to the
internet.

You can check the local Igates MHeard list at
http://aprs.cloud.net.au/mheard.cgi to see if you got through the bird.

Set your UIPath to APRS via APRSAT,SGATE,WIDE,VK3RPP-1

Remember that in Mode B you must track Doppler on the UPLINK. "This is
REQUIRED or you will only get in on the center of the pass for a minute or
less. Start on 436.280 at beginning and end at .300 at the end." (Bob B)

Any feedback on the success or otherwise of your transmissions would be
appreciated.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK.