Re: SUNSAT Parrot Mode CAN WORK!

this is all fine and dandy. how do you propose to let those that do not want to
abide by this protocol (net operation) know that they should? why are we
going to waste our time messing with this when it will only be in parrot mode
for about a week? i can't even get in most of the time with my antennas.
sometimes there are too many others trying. also, i don't have a kilowatt so i
can't help you on that. i don't know any of the sat ops that have a kilowatt
(except possibly some of the italians that i remember being able to hear on
ao-13 when it was nearly impossible to hear anyone else).

73...bruce

Houston, Texas
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on TVRONet GE-4, T16 Upper, 5.8Mhz