RE: qsl return rate

Bruce...

	It is worse than you know.  I have even printed QSL
cards with all the data on it.  All they had to do was sign the
card, stick it in the SASE, and send it off.  Still no cards.
I have only worked one person in CM96, via MIR packet.
After 3 SASEs, I gave him up as a poor amateur.  My QSL
rate is running about 81%.  Guess you can't ask for more
than that.  Your friend is running 64.5%, but it may get
better if some people are just waiting for a bit of time.
Wish her good luck.

Mike.
Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

Register and vote, or register your guns.
http://home.elp.rr.com/elpasochl/
Bush-Cheney - 2000.