SUNSAT Parrot Mode CAN WORK!

All we need on SUNSAT is ONE ALIGATOR with a Killowatt and a beam.  He
takes NET CONTROL.  Here is what he does on EVERY OTHER CYCLE:

TIME NET CONTROL SAYS....
---- ---------------------------------------------------------------
00]  THis is W#$? NET Control. I will call all categories.  Now ABC
20]  Very good,. CALLS ONLY.  No Phonetics.  now DEF.
40]  Great. You should be able to do your call in 1.5 secs. Now GHI
60]  OK, this cucle will repeat in 3 minutes. Now JKL.
80]  OK, With a net control and 1.5 secs each, we can do 18 per min. MNO
100] ...
160] OK, after YZ and ALPHA will be packet so get ready. YZ and A
160] OK, now anyone with 1200 baud Packet
180] OK, this cycle will now repeat.  Lets hear from BCD
200] Great, If you get in, then please SKIP YOUR next cycle.  Now EFG...
etc
     Notice how the alphabet groupings slip so you dont compete with the
     same folks each time.

To determine who gets to be the ALIGATOR, he VOLUNTEERS here on the
AMSAT-BB.  If more than one, then they fight it out off line.  They come
up with ONE station in the NORTH and one in the SOUTH to hand it to...

This is a WIN-WIN way to do it.  We learned 70 years ago that the only way
to have communications in a busy freq is by DIRECTED NET.  Lets do it now.
We HAVE the Aligators. Lets see how good they are...

With this procedure, Everyone will get 3 chances at least.  And in a 12
minute pass, we can get 216 people through!  And everyone MONITORING the
process and doing DEMOS will REALLY show how HAM radio can WORK with
TRAINED operators...

The next night try something different like.  Call by STATES.  Or by
numeric area, or by CLASS STATION, whatever...  Or by CITY...

I thought I posted this 2 hours ago, but never saw it reflected so this is
the second (and more refined) version...

de WB4APR, Bob