NO QSLs de XE2YVW

Hi Bruce I read your email about the average for NO QSLs of Mahana and if you have a trouble in your country believe that in Me
xico I have a BIG TROUBLE to receive US QSLs, because the people said that is VERY EXPENSIVE the postage to here but is only 7C
EN   CENTS....
Another said that they dont have QSLs or never answer the emails, but I beleive that if you like a ham receive a QSL YOU MUST A
NSWER IT !!! best if you received a SASE...
OK Bruce welcome to the Lament wall...
73 de Al
XE2YVW
Ps we need to change the VUCC rules....