Re: SUNSAT thoughts

> I agree the parrot passes are chaotic, but definitely not useless.

All we need is a few ALIGATORS to act as NET control.  THey should run 1
Kw with tracking antennas.  THey then QSL each station in turn and operate
it as a directed net.  Something like this:

10 SEC.  THis is SUNSAT NET CONTROL. Any HT's with OMNIS call now.
10 SEC.  ROger XXXX, YYYY and ZZZZ.  ANy HT's with BEAMS?
10 sec.  Roger AAAA, BBBB, CCCC.  Any 50W mobiles
10 SEC   Roger abc def, ghi, jkl....  Anyone else call now...
10 sec   LOOP BACK TO START.

This way FAR more people will get a QSO.  Where are the aligators when we
need them?  Yes, ONE must monopolize the BIRD, but HAM RADIO has known for
70 years that the only way to handle mass confusion is with a DIRECTED
net!    Lets do it!

Not me, I only have an HT...

de WB4APR, Bob