Re: Just starting out, main interest digital portable.

On Sat, 7 Oct 2000, Dale Coleman wrote:

> Hi all, just wanted to thank everybody that responded to my original post.
> Got lots of information and I'm starting to put my dream station list
> together.    > Dale KF4SIR

Without arguing one way or the other, if you think that digital HANDHELD
messaging will be popular in the future of amateur satellites, then also
take a look at

    http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/astars.html

on how to do it... in the palm of your hand, or while mobile...