Re: Just starting out, main interest digital portable.

At 07:27 AM 10/3/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi all, I'm just starting out in my quest to learn more about satellite
>operations.
>
>My main interest is in the digital and portable area and I'm trying to
>figure out what equipment would be required.
------------------CUT-------------
Hi all, just wanted to thank everybody that responded to my original post.

Got lots of information and I'm starting to put my dream station list
together.

Really liked the pictures at:
http://www.thistle.org/dml/photos/

Beautiful pictures of Antarctica!

I want the antenna in picture rr_120~1.jpg

Take care and CU on the satellites soon.

Dale KF4SIR

--
Dale Coleman
kf4sir@earthlink.net