Re: SUNSAT thoughts

Hi Jim,

> Since the SunSat control operators actually saw fit to turn on an
> analog mode that covers the US west coast instead of the usual east
> coast and middle of the country only passes, I wanted to see what
> this parrot mode was like.  My guess was that it would be bedlam.

In the past we have extended invitations for regional co-ordination
of Sunsat voice passes.  Tony Langdon, VK3JED, has compiled schedules
for Australasia for some time now.  For regions where we have no-one
(all except Australasia), we simply pick the highest evening pass as
seen from some central point.  It's a shame that this does not work.
Any volunteers?

73 de ZR1CBC, Johann