Re: RE: [aprssig] SUNSAT thoughts

this mode is fun to play with. it is always fun to try new and different things.
why would you think that a 2m repeater in the sky is any different than a 2m
repeater on earth. if you put a machine up there with 100 people trying to
access it at one time, this is what you would expect.

personally, i do not like digital modes and am happy that we at least have
one voice pass. now, you are getting a bit greedy if you think aprs should
have the satellite for 100% of its time.

73...bruce

Send reply to:  	<kc5jgv@arrl.net>