Re: P3D information

on 10/6/00 6:59 PM, john.belstner@nokia.com at john.belstner@nokia.com
wrote:

> Greetings Phil,
>
> Sounds like this guy is really pissed off.  Oh well.

Not really.  But due to a lack of sleep and high emotional stress because of
some personal things going on in life, I have ZERO tolerance for technology
bigots who desire to deny those of us who like "old fashioned" modes the
opportunity to use those modes.

Someone suggested I don't know who KA9Q is.  Sure I do.  He's the father of
TCP/IP for ham radio and a big packet guru.  But that doesn't make him
immune to my criticisms of him if he's a technology bigot.  I think digital
modes including digital voice are fine.  However, there's more than enough
room for all modes in ham radio.  None of us should have to fit into Phil's
box of what he thinks is the way of the future.

73,

Jon
NA9D

Jon Ogden