Houston AMSAT Net - New Transponder

Until the bugs with providing an analog signal to transponder 16 are
worked out, you will find the Houston AMSAT Net on transponder 14 with
5.8Mhz audio.

I will try to keep you informed of the changes but they happen to quickly.
If you do not hear us on transponder 14, go back to transponder 16 and
look.

Further information will appear on our web page as we know it.
http://www.amsatnet.com

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@houston.rr.com
AMSAT Area Coordinator
ARRL Official Bulletin Station, Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC), VE
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on TVRONet GE-4, T16 Upper, 5.8MHz