Re: Which is it - TIUNGSAT???

Dear Alan,
Can I suggest you take a leaf out of the book of "an old timer" when it
comes
to satellites. I have tracked many an Oscar before home computers existed.
Used an ingenious tool called Logarithms. Took up many hours of my time.
However my computer is a TOOL and I put it to use, while the "tracking boys"
get their act together. First up I put all the various sets into my tracking
program
(namely WiSP) and set up TIUNG1, TIUNG2 etc. Then I listened.
Already the OBJECTS are some minutes apart, so its pretty easy to ident
which
is which. My XYL pointed out to me many moons ago that "Patience is a
virtue,
seldom in women, but NEVER in men". Then again I am not one to insist that
I need continually updated predictions. At best I update monthly.
Please do not give up, try a little ingenuity.
Best regards,
Colin VK5HI.