From: "Bob Bruninga" <bruninga@nadn.navy.mil>
To: "TAPR APRS Special Interest Group" <aprssig@tapr.org>
Cc: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 12:07 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] SUNSAT PAROT Mode thought...

: It might be nice to see some experimentation at somethign new, something
: that is better suited to the mode at hand than just a repeat of the same
: experiences on the FM sats.  For those that are totally opposed to this
: experiment, consider that for each person that tries ONE 9600 baud packet
: per cycle, that is one less person that you are competing with for the
: other 9.5 seconds.  Therefore it coiuld be considered in your best
: interest also...
:
: Just a thought...
: de WB4APR, Bob
:
: P.S.   HOW TO DO IT:
:
: 1) Set to 9600 baud, TNC to Band A, 145.825.
: 2) Set path to NONE!  (this makes packet 7 bytes shorter)
: 3) Set TXD to 200 ms!
: