Security Guard and Testosterone

Jon wrote:

> This guy obviously needed some testosterone or something!

Speaking with some personal experience on the subject, it sounds like *too much*
testosterone to me. I suspect any such fellow assaulting me or my equipment
might expect to see his testosterone level dramatically lowered.

Considering David was a hotel guest on hotel property, perhaps his first
complaint should have been to *hotel* security, that an outsider was harassing
him. (Hotel security folks tend to be a cut above the typical rent-a-goof who's
issued a flashlight and a logbook to watch an empty office building.) An
innkeeper has a duty to exercise some care to protect his guests.

 73 de Maggie KB3DXS

     / __     _)      Margaret Stephanie Leber  /"The art of progress   /
    /(, /|  /|   http://voicenet.com/~maggie   / consists of preserving/
   /   / | / |  _   _   _    `  _ AOPA 925383 / order amid change and /
  / ) /  |/  |_(_(_(_/_(_/__(__(/_ARRL 39280 / change amid order."   /
 / (_/   '        .-/ .-/       AMSAT 32844 /___ --A.N.Whitehead ___/
/_______KB3DXS___(_/_(_/______ ICQ 7061096 / <maggie@voicenet.com> /