RE: Security Guard in the Building next door.

When it comes right down to it, this guy was completely out of line.  Could
have been arrested for assault, or at the very least trespassing.  He had
absolutely no business leaving his post, entering someone else's
property,asking you what you were doing, and I would bet that his employers
would have a fit if they knew what he was doing.  Talk about liability!

Security guards DO NOT investigate.  They have no business leaving the
property that they are employed to protect.  Call the police!  Don't let
these kinds of imbeciles walk away with any kind of ego boost or validation,
or you're guaranteeing that others will have problems with him as well.
Remember, security guards have no public police powers of any kind, ever.
They are nothing more than a surrogate property owner, taking care of their
little chunk of private property.

Now, on the other hand, it's always a good idea to let the
security/management of the property you will be operating from know what's
going on to reduce interruptions while you're operating.

73/
Samuel, W7YYY
http://www.qsl.net/w7yyy