RE: P3D information

<snip>
> why do some need to know pre-launch keps?
> why waste time giving any of this information today when it
> will serve no purpose.
<snip>
> Bruce Paige, KK5DO

Bruce

Here are the two main reasons why I asked for some P-3D pre-launch keps:

1) At the end of October, we have a major annual ham exhibition in France.
We want to show some credible P3D footprint information on our AMSAT-France
stand. To be as attractive as possible, we plan to display some pretty P-3D
orbit animated pictures on large color PC screens.

2) I'm writing an article for a ham microwave journal, to inform readers
about the expected Doppler effects on P3D SHF links. I therefore need to
quantify these Doppler shifts.

Rather than wasting time or serving no purpose, please consider this
information and explanation work as a desesperate effort to draw new members
:+))

Cheers

Jean-Louis F6AGR