RE: SUNSAT in HT APRS mode!

Tony,

If you send APRS at 1200bps on the uplink you will see it on the local APRS
frequency of 144.900 @ 1200bps.
All you need is the right UIPath to get though my gateway. (And be in Sunsats
footprint at the same time as my station)

The UIPath to use is APRSAT,SGATE,WIDE for both 1200 and 9600 bps uplinks on
SO-35.

If you want your packet to go onto the internet add VK3RPP-1 to the end of the
path. You can verify that you made it through by looking for your callsign in
the list at http://aprs.cloud.net.au/mheard.cgi or http://www.findu.com

Its suggested that all APRS traffic through Sunsat have a SSID of -3 for easy
identification.

Cheers
Richard.
VK3JFK