Security Guard in the Building next door.

I actually had the security guard from the building next door to the hotel
walk on to the hotel property tonight while I working UO-14, pushed my arrow
antenna to the ground and tell me that I had to stop operating.  So, anyway,
I explained to him what I was doing and he acted like the typical dumbass
and said "Oh, well, I'm security for that building over there (on the other
property) and we have to investigate these things."

I was tempted to call the police, however, it would have been too late to
finish the pass anyway, but does anybody have any ideas on what we can do to
prevent confrontations like this?

It's not bad enough that I've been out there just about every night, but
some people have a lot of nerve.

David M. Tipton, PhD
Sr. Unix Engineer
PSINet Dallas Hosting Center