Re: P3D Info

Thank you for the info Jon.  And I agree.  Lets cut the thread   I
understand why people want to know.  What I don't understand is some of
the intollerance I'v seen on the BB  Not all of us have been around that
long., and with all the hype about P3D every one is anxious to see how it
will develope.
                                                    "73"
                                                       John
                                                          NX5E