RE: SUNSAT in HT APRS mode -No Parrot

> Sunsat is only in Parrot mode on the hight elevation
> afternoon pass over
> Australia.
> The rest of the passes are in Digital mode.

This is not quite correct.  For the weekdays (Mon - Fri), the highest
elevation passes are used, for the weekends, a lower pass, one well east,
and one well west) is used.

Also, I do the schedule so roughly the same number of passes are east and
west of Melbourne, which is very close to the centre of the target region
(within 200 km, as far as I can tell).