Track Box

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am graduate student in the Electrical Engineering
Department at the University of Central Florida,
Orlando, Florida.

I am putting together a ground station to work in the
2m and 70cm AMSAT bands. But I need a Trak box; I was
informed that the Track Box is not supported anymore.
The Trak Box will be an interface between the computer
and the antenna motor relay box (YAESU G-5500B).

It would be highly appreciated if any one has a track
box and wants to trade it.
If you can help please do not hesitate to contact me.

Warmest regards

=====
Mazen Al-Sliety
9960 Kendal Dr.
Orlando, FL 32817
(407) 678-4285
"Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler"