K4QFF/TI8 Frequencies

To the ham friends of K4QFF and WA4ZJJ:

Let's keep it simple for the Costa Rica trip with the "Rule of 67".

I am suggesting the following frequencies:

3.767 Mhz - for 10:00 PM EDST schedules with home (Extra subband and DX
window).
7.167 Mhz - for 10:05 PM EDST backup frequency
14.267 Mhz for 10:15 PM EDST backup frequency
21.267 Mhz
28.467 Mhz
29.600 Mhz FM

We will also be using the above frequencies for general contacts.

We will be active starting Saturday night October 7 through the night of
October 13.    We will also work UO-14 day and night passes starting
Saturday night October 7and AO-27 day passes starting Sunday morning October
8.

I hope to work each of you next week.

73,
Dennis