Re: UO-36 uplink woes

Hi Tyler,

Your uplink frequency agrees with mine.  I also have difficulties getting
into this bird from time to time.  After asking around a bit, one or two
commented on polarization as being important on the uplink to this
bird.  I'm "stuck" at RHCP, so I can't easily experiment to test it.  I
find sometimes that 100 Watts isn't enough, while at other times 20 Watts
is plenty.

If you are able to uplink at 9600 baud to other birds, I imagine you are
wired up right and maybe are seeing the apparent "deafness" that I have
seen, and continue to see from time to time.  Wish I had more of a concrete
answer...

73,

Mark N8MH