UO-36 uplink woes

Hello all,

I'm trying to configure WiSP so that I can get into UO-36 myself.  I
read a thread from June that said I need to use the new MSPE, however I
downloaded this today and installed it and during the most recent UO-36
pass I never saw my station in the queue or see OK VA3SFL in the
downlink traffic.  I get all kinds of great data on the downlink (and
super fast!) however I'm left with 1 or 2 holes for each file that I
would like to fill!

I have
Broadcast callsign as 	UO121-11
BBS callsign as		UO121-12
Uplink frequency	145.960 set as FM-W in WiSP
Downlink frequency	437.400 set as FM-W in WiSP

And I'm using the FT-736r with the Symek IFD board and Paccomm Spirit-II
TNC

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tyler
VE3TJP
VA3SFL