Re: is there an schedule of event for after the lauch of P3D?

Actually, we've all been asked to help copy telemetry as soon as the bird
is launched and over head.  Let's not forget to try and tackle that.

If nothing else, it will be a good time to test converters, transverters,
antennas, etc.  I'm trying to look at the time between launch and
full-blown operation of P3D as a chance for some "shack improvements", both
inside and out.

73,

Mark N8MH

//
It was an excellent article.  Hopefully, if all goes well, we can begin
>limited use of the space craft within one to two months after launch if I
>//
>Jon
>NA9D

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]