Re: is there an schedule of event for after the lauch of P3D?

Man, just how totally shameless can you get???  How does this guy think
that multi-million dollar
satellite efforts like P3D get paid for anyway???  God, he even seems
indignant that the information
he wants is just not being handed to him, and for FREE..... Great, just
what we need on P3D, another
LID with absolutely NOTHING invested in the effort!!!

John KA1JMF