RE: so-35 parrot

I'd imagine a is the go.  SO-35 is configured as a simplex repeater, which
works as follows:

1. Single tone on downlink
2. 10 seconds recording (uplink) time
3. Double tone on downlink.
4. 10 sec playback of previously recorded uplink.

Then the cycle repeats.

Note that the style of operation is controlled by the 10 second cycles of
the system, so forget the long overs, you will bomb out! :-)

Tony Langdon.
Systems Development and Support.