Thanks for information about Symek - only one more hurdle to overcome

Hello and thanks to everyone for helping me work through the learning curve
on the Symek TNC working in conjunction with WISP and my GS232 rotator
controller.

I have been able to receive packets from TO-31 and KO-25.
I don't know what's in the packets, though, because WISP is only telling me
that I am receiving packets from a particular bird, and it tells me how many
bytes it has received.

How do I actually view information? I would expect that the directory would
get filled in with some files or something, but there is nothing there.

What's the next step to actually view information or telemetry?

Thanks very very much

Jim, KD7GND