Re: is there an schedule of event for after the lauch of P3D?

Russ,

Thanks very much for the information you provided.  However, I don't
subscribe to magazines like this, at this point.  (not QST, 73, or
AmsatJ...) and I'm sure they're great for this sort of thing...

What I'm looking for is detail that can be found for FREE ;-)  Why should I
have to buy a magazine to get a schedule on the events planned for P3D?
Although I'm sure all the printed info in these mags has been wonderful...

I am wondering why the info is not being published on the web someplace
where we can get at it....?  If it is there, where ?

Tim Havens
N1RZ