Re: so-35 parrot

A small question for my small mind concerning Parrot Mode...

Is the preferred form of operation in this mode:

a) a simplex repeater with time delay between exchanges
b) a store and forward mode which lists successful "contacts" with the bird
alone ...
    (no pun intended)
c) or something else I haven't thought of.....

I thought it was "b" but I would like to hear other's opinions

I WILL be nice...

Roger
WA1KAT