so-35 parrot

Those of you that are subscribed to this list that speak Spanish....

When you hear the bootleg operators speaking Spanish on the Parrot, this is
your chance to tell them they are operating illegally. Since they are
transmitting on the same frequency as the parrot will be receiving and
retransmitting their signal, (personally, I think this will work). Tell them that we
are now capable of monitoring their signal and tracking them down. They
must stop using this frequency.

Hopefully this breif opportunity we have in 2m up and the same freq down will
allow us to accomplish an amateur only frequency.

I hope all my Spanish speaking friends will help in this. Of course, if this
problem exists in other parts of the world, you might try the same tactic with
them. They will have absolutely no idea that we can hear them and when they
hear us, they will think we are just as close to them as the buddy they are
talking with.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on TVRONet GE-4, T16 Upper, 5.8Mhz