Re: is there an schedule of event for after the lauch of P3D?

GOOD QUESTION!

Ditto for me....I'M very interested in the possible schedule.

After many years (and a change in QTH) I did, today, put my 144 and 430
antennas together.  Got out the olde Yaesu el/az rotor.  But where did I
put the Tracker half-card for the PC?

So, purl noid, I am also interested in such info.

73 de Vince, W1IDL