Re: Symek TNC3S and WISP

WiSP will support both modems in the TNC3 in multiport mode.  It will copy
from both modems at the same time and will transmit to the modem selected
in the Satellite Setup , TNC tab, TX Port entry.  Set this WiSP parameter
to 0 (default) for TNC3 modem 1 and to 1 for TNC3 modem 2.  Be sure you are
using GSC 2.03.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org