Re: Counting Grid Squares

For VUCC, we only use the Field (first 2 letters) and the 2 numbers
(locater). The following 2 letters are only the sub-field which further defines
your location within the Grid Square but not used for VUCC awards.
Therefore, a Grid Square consists of 2 letters and 2 numbers as in EL29.

73....bruce
ARRL Awards Manager VUCC

Send reply to:  	<wb5rue@arrl.net>