Just starting out, main interest digital portable.

Hi all, I'm just starting out in my quest to learn more about satellite
operations.

My main interest is in the digital and portable area and I'm trying to
figure out what equipment would be required.

I'm in the process of joining AMSAT-NA and hope to get the AMSAT-NA Digital
Satellite Guide soon.

While I'm waiting for it to come in does anybody have some web links that
might help?

Thanks, Dale KF4SIR
--
Dale Coleman