PB program help.

	Hello out there, I am using PB.exe and assoc programs
have got access to UO-22, TO-31,KO-25 and brought some files down, filled
the dir of UO-22, pressed "V" to view message headers,
when I found the ones with the white square I pressed "V" again
saw some lines go by but no messages were decoded.
these are the following files in my satellite dir.
C:\digisat
Averpb.exe
dofile.bat
pb.cfg
pb.eqn
pb.exe
three text files pbnew.txt, pbseldoc.txt, readthis.txt
phfsplit.exe
runpb.bat
zipview.bat

In each of the sat dir I have
UO-22\msgs
pb.cfg
pb.eqn
pfdir.hol
slist.dat

In the active sat dirs, UO-22, KO-25, TO-31
I have some *.hol, *.pfh, *.act.

My system is a DX4-100 tracking computer using Fodtrack
Laptop 486-33 running PB from DOS 6.22
TNC is a DSP 2232 running 9600 baud FSK (K9NG/G3RUH modem)
Transceiver is an FT 736R
Antenna's a pair of M² yagi's
Yaesu G-5400B

The dir's look like this
C:\digisat\uo-22\msgs  etc.

	Question, do I have every thing I need in the
digisat and each sat dir, should I have some zip, arc, lzh
programs in there somewhere?
I also don't have the help files "pbhelp.hhh", where would I
get them, I didn't see them up on the AMSAT-NA site.

I have used Wisp before but my DX4-100 does not run
win95 successfully so I am using DOS 6.22 and Win 31

Thank you for reading all this.

Please note that "bc" is left out of the address for lightspeed.
73 Peter VE7AHX.
ve7ahx@rac.ca
progers@lightspeed.ca