RE: UO-14 Passes QRO CM87

BTW, that is all passes after 7pm tomorrow night PDT.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of David M. Tipton, PhD
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 9:12 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] UO-14 Passes QRO CM87

I had a blast doing the UO-14 pass a few minutes ago.  Anyone whom I worked,
if you'll drop me an email, I'll QSL.

I've had a request to activate CM86 while I'm out here.  If anyone wants it,
it'll be out there for as many passes as I can after 7pm.

I'll also be on the next NA Pass on UO-14.

Dave, N8KXA

David M. Tipton, PhD
Sr. Unix Engineer
PSINet Dallas Hosting Center