RE: RS-13 Frequencies

At 09:05 AM 10/2/00 +1000, Tony Langdon <tlangdon@atctraining.com.au> wrote:

>Hmm, there may be a case for a simple and cheap CW transmitter kit, designed
>for satellites. :-)

Nah, The ARRL says cw is an old mode, not helpful, and choking future
growth. Could they be wrong?  We shouldn't mix hi-tech hardware with
low-tech modes. The hobby won't grow if we keep using cw.
>NOT<

My first satellite contact was keying my fm HT on rs-10.  I think the ham I
contacted felt sorry for me due to the poor stability of my cw tone.  It
wasn't long after this that I joined amsat. I was hooked.

73 de KB7ADL