Re: PC Soundcard - a good P3D 400 Bd TLM receive modem

David Brown <djbrown@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>Has anyone tried do this via a PC soundcard? It seems
>possible to me, or am I missing something.

Sure. If you think it would be useful, start writing.
You'll need tuning input for Doppler, but predict can
provide that...

Data point: I was playing with PSK31 last night on my new
system (the result of buying a cheap motherboard from a
discount place). Running twpsk on a 550 MHz Pentium 3
consumed 1.1% of the CPU.

                                   - Hospital/Shafte