RE: RS-13 Frequencies

looks like one more reason to reduse power and use a beam to work the "easy
sats".

What idiot called them easy sats anyway, with all those south european
aligators a portable station needs to be very inventive to get on them (eg.
using ring yagis on a tripod) but when it works the joy is all the greater
:)

73 de Andre PE1RDW
aprsdigi co-ordinator Netherlands
member aprs workgroup Netherlands