Motorcycle Mobile

K4WZ and K4WPM are on a motorcycle vacation from Atlanta to Key West and
will be activating a few grid squares along the way.  They have a pair of
HT's and an Arrow - I worked them both last night with good signals.  They
will be active for about a week on UO-14, SO-35 and AO-27.

Also, a reminder of K4QFF/TI8 and I in Costa Rica (EJ79) October 7 thru 14.
We should be up and running on the nighttime UO-14 passes October 7.  We
will be using AO-27 and RS-13 as well - SO-35 will be in parrott mode.  I
will pass along some HF frequencies later in the week.

73,
Dennis C. Morris
WA4ZJJ