Re: RS-13 Frequencies

We are talking about CW here arn't we?...a chirpy signal hardly signifies a
MORON...especially if they know CW ...now does it?

Where is the wasted bandwidth and transponder power?

Maybe you need to stay up in the SSB portions of the band so you don't have
to listen to us QLFers...or if you really have no tolerance for
experimentation...keep to the FM sats

Roger
WA1KAT

In a message dated 10/01/2000 9:24:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,