3b6rf oops...part of file was truncated

sorry, the first message seemed to have the beginning clipped off.
here is the complete message. the url for all the information appears at the
bottom of the message.
73...bruce

Our landing permit for Agalega was cancelled, due to unexpected elections
in Mauritius which took place middle of September. Officials of the new
Mauritius Government have asked us to postpone the expedition for 2 to 3
weeks. This for security reasons. This creates severe difficulties to us as ther
return from 3B6 to 3B8 costs us US $ 30'000. Also most of the members
could not extend or change their leave/holidays.
postponed expedition in May 2001. Unfortunately, probably not all of todady's
crew members may participate in May 2001.
 In connection with the postponement the following actions were/are
necessary:
 * Cancellation of airline tickets
 * Cancellation of the air freight and get out the equipment of Swiss customs
 * Found stores for the equipment for a period of 6 months
 * Transport of the equipment to this store
 * Ship YAESU equipment back to Germany
 * Ship antennas back to USA
 * Inform the DX community
 * Inform all the sponsors, motivating then not to withdraw their donation
 * and so on and so on !!!
We of course shall continue with our open and comprehensive information
policy and are convinced to carry out a successful 3B6 expedition in May
2001. We shall publish, as already done, a monthly bulletin to inform the
world-wide dx community about the latest news. The newest information of
course also on our website www.agalega2000.ch
Hans-Peter HB9BXE, Leader 3B6 Dxpedition

Houston, Texas
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on TVRONet GE-4, T16 Upper, 5.8Mhz