Re: RS-13 Frequencies

At the risk of seeming to encourage poor signals on the air, I recommend you
go ahead and try to make Mode A contacts by keying the PTT on your FM radio.

Over the years this has been the way many newcomers started in the hobby.
Satellite operators are much more forgiving of poor CW note than HF
operators, as it means that someone else is getting interested in the birds.

I think you will find making QSOS using that technique to be more
satisfactory than trying to use the FM birds. Give it a try - Dr. Megacycle
KK6MC/5
--
James R. Duffey KK6MC/5
30 Casa Loma Road