Yet Another Off-Board Electronics Question

I have decided to post my questions here once again, because as I suspected, there are quite a large majority of people that do read this board that have excellent technical and electronics know-how...

As before, if you do not have a clue, please dont waste board time and reply back, just keep it to yourself...

I am looking for schematics for a 2m and/or 70cm transmitter/reciever pair....

Separate schematics for both would be good....

Bandwidth about 10-20KHz (pref able to use normal 10.7/455KHz filters, so as to be able to use different bandwidths)

Transmitter/Reciever in 2m and TX/RX pair in 70cm I am really looking for, must be FM and Crystal Controlled....

Thanks in advance...
TheRelic@dingoblue.net.au