RS-13 Frequencies

What are the correct frequencies for RS-12/13.  I see several different
pairs posted on the AMSAT site, and don't have my AMSAT Bulletin handy. I
think the correct 2 meter uplink is 145.96-146.0, and downlink is
29.46-29.5.  I tried transmitting on 145.98 keying the PTT of my 2 Mtr FM
radio and thought I heard myself around 29.477.  Does this seem right, or
was I listening to a little "birdie" chirping? -s-

If I'm not in the midest of holiday dinner, I'll try the next pass at around
2315.  Listen for the awful note.

73,
Frank
wb2bxo@AMSAT.Org