Re: the fm birds

Ummm... Greg, I'm not sure what brought this tirade on, but most of the
"Regulars" on the FM birds are also on the other LEO birds.  I have worked
several of them elsewhere including this morning, working one of the
regulars on UO-14 on AO-10.  Working the FM Birds can be very challenging
at times.  I feel the biggest problem is not the operators, but the Taxi
drivers in Mexico.  Or for instance, someone who decided to dead key
through most of the NA Passes a few weeks ago.

Did you have a particular thread that your comments were aimed at or did
you just have a bad experience in the last day or two?

Dave, N8KXA