Re: P3D 9K6 downlink format

Gang,

since several people were interested in details of this I have copied the
notes I made when G3RUH spoke about this at the Amsat-UK Colloquium. They
can be seen on the Amsat-UK web site. At the moment there is no hyperlink
to this page (I forgot) but I'll put one onto our P3D pages on Sunday. In
the meantime go to: <http://www.uk.amsat.org/p3d_9k6.htm> for everything
you need to know.

G3RUH approved this publication but PLEASE *do not* send e-mails to him
at present because he is writing the software for P3D. If anyone finds
something there that they do not understand, I'm sure there are many people
here on amsat-bb who will be able to help.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188