the fm birds

it is a real shame that the satellite operators of the fm birds have not yet
figured it out.  The fm birds takes alot of patients and timing of qso's. if
qso's are what you want then up grade your station and get on the fuji birds
as they are well under used. not to mention that P3-D is getting real close
to getting up. you say money is keeping you from upgrading your station,
well then start saving your pennies and quit bitchen. if your like me I did
not get there over night, but when you do get there it is well worth it.

as a satellite group we really need to start promoting the other birds.
Greg Wycoff
NØZHE EM17ej Ks.